A mom's daily struggle with work, play, and a crazy toddler.

Monday, April 8, 2013

My Interview

Today is Monday, so I am allowed to be really lazy, right?

In that case, I will point you in the direction of my friend's blog, who just posted her interview with me!   I am working on a blog post of my own, but since it's laundry day, and I physically cannot accomplish anything other than laundry on these days, the post might have to wait until tomorrow. Plus, it's always better to cash in on the work of others.

I will provide you with pictures of Harrsion, just so that I don't get harassed for not doing so.

In the words of my mom, "He is so adorably serious"

Is this what flying feels like? 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you never told me you have a blog!! (did you?)
    CAN'T. BELIEVE. IT.

    ReplyDelete