A mom's daily struggle with work, play, and a crazy toddler.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas is a time to brag about the amazing presents you got, so here I go:

-a new camera from the bf! I've been wanting to take actual pictures of Harrison and not just iphone pictures that kinda actually suck in comparison to a real camera, so it's perfect!
-stemless wine glasses from my sis. Let's be real here, having stemless wine glasses makes you a cooler person.
-a new curling iron. I was a little too excited about this one, and I have admitted to myself that I probably spend way too much time in life on my hair. But, when you are born with the hair of an certain ethnicity when you are not that ethnicity, and your hair is extremely thick and textured, you have no choice.
-a Birchbox subscription. If you have to ask what Birchbox is, you are dead to me.

I also got a bunch of other kewl presents, but I don't want to make you too jealous.

We were a little concerned this year if Harrison was going to make the nice list. He is a naughty one most of the time, and were expecting to see coal. However, he pulled it together just in time, and Santa brought him some awesome gifts. His favorite (ahem... my favorite) is the giant ducky bathtub.

Thanks Santa 
 In other news, Harrison tried some new foods over the Christmas break. We attempted giving him sweet potatoes. As per usual, he LOVED them... until he got a wicked rash all over his body, I freaked out, and swore him off solids for the next month. However, it did make for some awesome pictures.

FASTER!!
Gimme those taters
Did I get any on my face?
 And then there's this.
Do you like my jew fro? It's just like yours, Mommy. 
I would have written a longer post, detailing the amazing time I had visiting with family, playing with Harrison's new toys, etc etc but he just woke up so stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. I will forgive the short post because there are awesome pictures of Harrison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty excited three of the gifts listed were from me.i just learned what birch box was last month so apparently in the nick of time! So do you think Harrison can never eat sweet potatoes? Or ANY potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so happy that you jumped on the Birchbox train! Ive been slightly obsessed for like a year. So much so that I creepily knew when I passed one of the owners on the street in NYC last week....haha (their blog is fun) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That duck tub picture is adorable!

    That post sweet potato rash is nuts! I have a friend who had a kid who would get a rash after oatmeal, but he grew out it by 8 months!

    ReplyDelete